DONATIONS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED



*****This is a labour of love but takes a great deal of time - any donations would be greatly appreciated*****

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Relatively Speaking

I was recently asked to contribute to the Alberta Genealogical Society's publication, Relatively Speaking.

 click here to go to their page


One of the benefits of a membership to the Society is receiving this quarterly journal.  If anyone is interested in Canadian Genealogy, or Alberta Genealogy specifically, I would recommend becoming a member.  You can find their web page here:  http://www.abgenealogy.ca.

The article I wrote is called "It All Started with Dick" - and it chronicles my search for the author of the postcards signed either "D" or "Dick".  If you regularly read my blog, you'll have already read about the story.   If not, you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and only post comments about the post subject material